Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy New Year! ( Though it's little late ='D )

It's been 1,2,3,4....7 months since my last update!..It was 10things about me. But..duh..i feel very lazy to do it..hehe..will all the pictures need to be capture..hmmm..I'm not going to say much for this post, since I've a lotsa stuff to upload! (Things that I've been doing for the last 7 months)

My wedding package =')..hehe

My new makeup brushes! Yeah! 

Trying some wedding gown =') It's a Swarszoki dress!

I paid 4.19us dollar for this app. Preparing to go korea one day. Yup, one day!

It's on my wishlist and i got it! Yeah.. Thanks to him for buying me this.

Just to experience some personal shoot..hehe

I'm married!

Engagement Makeover =')

Personal portrait makeover

Me makeover ='D
p/s: Do contact me if you need makeover..Just follow me on twitter!

Cheers! xoxo

2 comments: