Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big Job in June!

Hola..what's my big job on this coming June? Yup. It's makeover for a wedding day! Well, it's just not someone but it's my sister in law's wedding. Quite excited actually because she trust me to be her mua for her BIG day!

Well, my sister in law request for a half up and half down for her hair on that and this what I've plan to do on that day.

Carrie Underwood inspired
And i didn't plan yet on what to do for evening reception hair-do.
As for the bridemaid ( i don't know who), it will be quiet similar and simple than the bride. Here's the picture;-


Pippa Middleton bridemaids hair
Hopefully her bridesmaid's hair is long.
^_^ Cheers!


xoxo,













3 comments:

  1. mmg cantik kalo selebriti kan..hehe..kalo sy buat, nda tau apa jadi..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe cantik jgk ba tu.. ko byk2 prktis.. ok tu.. lgpun ko cepat tgkap kn.. nnt sda ko buat rmbut ipar ko, kasi publish d fb ahh.. hehe

    ReplyDelete