Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 2: 10 things that I do every single day.

Phew. Post for day 2. For day two, i'm going to list the things that i do every single day. That sound easy.Let's get started!

1) After i'd wake up, i have to drink water at least a cup. Yes i prepared water bottled beside my bed, so there's no reason for me to not drink the water after i get up. According to Japan's studies, drink water after you wake up is good for health. You can goggle it for more info.














2)Brush my teeth















3)Shower.


4)Clean the house
   I don't want to end up calling the clean house crew.lol. and he always bring his friend come over without informing me, so i have to make sure the house is clean and tidy all the time!



5)Clean Tommy cage, give Tommy food
I don't know what Tommy do while we sleeping because in the morning his cage will turn upside down..hmmm

Tommy Food Pyramid ='D (Carrots, Alfalfa Hay and Pellets)

6)Jamu!
In order to maintain my weight, since Mr Husband must eat rice everyday and rice can make you fat fast, i take this Jamu twice a day. Before this i used to take the capsules, but it was too expensive for me. Rm49 and only last for two weeks?! that makes Rm98 per month! Then i decided to take the 'serbuk'/powder type which only cost me rm60 and can last for a month.Yup, it's really worth it.Well, i couldn't swallow it at first, because it taste like the combination of this stuff -turmeric, ginger and lots of dry leaves- and now with the help a spoon of honey, i managed to take it, though i have to hold my breath. Hmmm. No pain, no gain.




7)Breakfast/Lunch
5 spices chicken for today lunchy! =D



8)Internet mode- Fb-ing, Twitter, Check E-mail, etc.




9)Exercise
Usually i do sit up but i can only last a week before i get bored to do it.Hehe.So, i managed to 'tapau' my sister Kathy Smith's workout cd. And this doesn't bored me at all. ='D

10)Sponge-Bob!
Who live in a pineapple under the sea?! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! =D ..Must watch cartoon everyday. 6-7pm on Nick Asia.



That's all for day two! Stay tune for tomorrow post!


xoxo,

2 comments: