Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh, my! I need to get this! =)

I found this awesome deals at BigSale.com. And i must get this one. Here's some of the pictures. I'm sure you're going to understand why i really want it..soo badly

It contains:

10 Travel-sized products from Benefit:
- 0.1 oz Dandelion - a brightening soft-pink face powder
- 0.11 oz Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium - Brightening camouflage for eyes and face (concealer)
- 0.08 oz Benetint - Rose-tinted lip and cheek stain
- 0.08 oz High Beam - Luminescent pink complexion enhancer
- 0.08 oz Posietint - Poppy-pink tinted lip and cheek stain
- 0.08 oz Oh La Lift - Instant under-eye brightening boost
- 0.08 oz Stay, Do Not Stray - Stay-put primer for concealers and eye shadows
- 0.25 oz That Gal - Brightening face primer
- 0.25 oz The POREfessional - PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores
- 0.1 oz Bella Bamba - 3D brightening watermelon-pink face powder











It's christmas sales! I've to grab it or i need to wait for another year which is so-so far away!
I'm going to consider this one as my xmas gift for myself =)
Gotta save this link for my purchase soon! =)


57% Off Benefit The Big 10 Make Up Set. Only RM 89 instead of RM 208. FREE delivery to West Malaysia.



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment